- 75% raw beef, chicken, turkey, lamb, or fish, 25% of which is made up of organ meats (liver, kidneys, heart, spleen, skins/intestines/stomach, and glands such as thymus and pancreas9sweetbreads).
- 25% steamed or blanched vegetables, 50% of which is made up of “carbohydrate vegetables” such as sweet potatoes and squash. The other 50% should be spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, kale, collard greens, Swiss chard, and any other non-salad vegetables. Avoid onions, tomatoes, and avocado.
- Add Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Support®, Powdered Aloe, and Rx Vitamins Biotic®
- Do not give dogs biscuits, rawhide, pigs’ ears, or cows’ hooves. Instead give crunchy vegetables (carrots, celery, jicama) or fruits (apples, pears). Also, we encourage offering “rope bones” and Nylabones®.
- 90% meat and 10% vegetables (leave out the sweet potatoes and squash).
- Add Flying Basset Maintenance Nutritional Complex®, Dr. B’s Aloe powder®, and Rx Vitamins for Pets Rx Biotic® get from our office during office hours.
At the very least, if you need to feed processed Pet food, supplement it with Missing Link® and Prozyme®, both of which you can get from our office during our office hours.